Announcements – February 17
- Feb 17 - The Cafe Book Club will meet Friday during all lunch shifts in the library.
* The library is hosting a March Reading Madness Tournament. See a librarian to sign up for a team bracket. The tournament kicks off on Tuesday so come and see us ASAP!
- Feb 17 - We would like to wish Nick Fleming good luck. He will be competing in the 100 fly at states for swimming tomorrow.
- Feb 21 - The spirit club is sponsoring Twin Tuesday. Come to school twinning on February 21st.
- Feb 22 - German Club will meet next Wednesday 2/22 from 2:20 to 3 pm. Hope yo see you there!
Feb 27 - Join BPHS for Breakfast at Applebees. Deadline to purchase tickets is Monday, February 27th. Saturday, March 4 from 8:00 am – 10:00 am. $10 per ticket includes pancakes, sausage, eggs and choice of drink. Please see a band member or Mrs. Sutherland to purchase tickets. See you March 4th!
Parents are encouraged to use the ParentVue link (scroll up to the Students and Parents tab to find the link) to register for the parent portal. To register for the first time, parents must receive an activation key from counseling. Once registered, parents are able to view their child’s class schedule, courses, attendance, real-time grades, teacher classroom pages, and report cards. Teacher classroom pages are new this year, so be sure to check out the resources listed for each of your child's classes.