Staff and School Software
Microsoft Office for SCPS Staff (Free of Charge, Updated 5/29/15)
- This program, Office 365 Educational Program, is only for SCPS staff to use on personally owned devices.
- SCPS e-mail account required.
- Click "Find out if You're Eligible" after opening link and enter your SCPS e-mail address.
- This program allows you to download Office onto 5 personnal devices. It also allows you to work in Microsoft 365 online suite.
Adobe Acrobat Pro (updated 12-21-15)
- This quote allows staff to purchase Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Be sure to order 1 copy of the media with your purchase. Please be sure to complete the Software Request Form prior to purchase.
- Activation keys can be obtained from the ITIS department.
Students and Staff Home Use (various software and hardware items)
- The ITIS department has established a K-12 student and staff software purchasing program through Digital River (Formerly JoureyEd).
- This program allows for any student (parent/guardian) or staff member to purchase software at a discount.
- Please contact Digital River if you have any questions or issues with placing your order.
- The SCPS ITIS group can not assist anyone with any issues related to placing your order
- The process:
- Find out your student/staff ID number and jot it down. Staff members can contact the Payroll and Benefits Department for this information if needed.
- Place your order with JourneyEd (http://journeyed.com/select) and jot down your order number. The order number will begin with SOJ...
- E-mail Joseph Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) (or call: 800-876-3507 x12519) with your order number, student/staff name, student/staff ID number, and location. He will handle the student/staff identity validation.
- Your order is approved for processing and your order is shipped out.