- Counseling is no longer taking reservations for the ASVAB exam in October. All spots have been filled.
Youth Engaged in Stafford (YES) is a program that provides students an opportunity for juniors and seniors to have a voice and engage with various county officials and residents while serving on county boards and commissions during the school year. Applications are being accepting on a rolling basis through November 14; spots will be filled as applications are received. YES Program Link
- Learning Lab Come to Mr. Galluzzi's room after school from 2:30-4:00 PM, Monday-Thursday to get some extra homework help or just for a place to study. If you come after 2:45 PM, make sure you have a pass!
- 4th Annual Stafford County Literacy Fair! Showcase your love for your favorite book by creating a project to enter in the Literacy Fair. Prizes include gift cards, trophies, and medals. The Fair will include Maker Activities, food trucks, free cupcakes, Barnes & Noble, and the CRRLibrary! See a librarian for details! Event October 30th at NSHS!
- Academic Team will meet on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:20PM - 3:15PM in Ms. Singh or Mr. Wainwright's room.
- BP Gaming Club Mondays in Mr. Sokoly's room
- Academic Team will meet on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:20PM - 3:15PM in Ms. Singh or Mr. Wainwright's room
- Debate and Forensics will meet on Tuesdays in the library computer lab from 2:30PM -3:15PM
- DECA 3rd Tuesdays 2:30PM-3:30PM in Ms. Rose's room
- Varsity and JV Dance meets 2:45PM-5:30PM in the Commons
Photography Club Meet on Tuesday, Oct. 1 in Ms Athanasaw's room from 2:20PM - 3:30PM. Look on the school website for the meeting's photo prompt.
- Step Team 2:15PM-4:00PM in parking lot
- Art Club 2nd Wednesdays from 2:30PM-3:30PM.
- Environmental Club will meet the LAST Wednesday of each month from 2:20PM to 3:30PM in room Ms. Beach's room.
- Equality Club meets every Wednesday morning in Ms. Cover-Tucci's room before school.
- Latin Club in Ms. Hunter's room from 2:30PM-3:00PM unless otherwise announced.
- Model UN in the library from 2:20PM-3:00PM.
- BP Theatre Company 2:20PM - 3:00PM in the theatre.
- Chess Club! Meets in Mr. Bailey's room 2:30PM - 3:30PM.
- Inspire BP after school in either the library or in Ms. Seaman's room.
- Step Team 2:15PM-4:00PM in parking lot
- Varsity Dance meets 2:45PM -5:30PM in the Commons; JV Dance 5:00PM - 8:30PM
- Varsity Dance meets 2:45PM - 5:30PM in the Commons
All juniors and seniors may attend up to 3 visits per year. There are 20 Colleges and Universities who have scheduled visits to come to BPHS. Please come to the Counseling office to sign up and receive a pass to attend. A list of visits is posted on the BPHS website under Counseling and also on the Counseling bulletin board next to the clinic.
Interested Seniors: For an on-site admissions process, a student is visited by an admissions officer at Brooke Point High School for an interview. During the interview or shortly after, the admissions officer reviews the student's application and tells the student that same day if they are accepted.
10/17 - Longwood University
10/21 - Kalamazoo College
10/23 - High Point University
10/24 - James Madison University, Emory & Henry College, and Hollins University
10/25 - Christopher Newport University
10/28 -Virginia Military Institute
10/31 - University of Lynchburg
Behind the Wheel: Do you have your permit and ready to drive? Come by the Driver's Ed Room and get your application to sign up for behind the wheel.
Here are the ParentVue Instructions.
Parents are encouraged to use the ParentVue link (scroll up to the Students and Parents tab to find the link) to register for the parent portal. To register for the first time, parents must receive an activation key from counseling. Once registered, parents are able to view their child’s class schedule, courses, attendance, real-time grades, teacher classroom pages, and report cards. If you are having problems accessing ParentVue, you can click on More Options, then Forgot Password. Enter your email address and a link will be sent so you can reset your password.