WHAT THE HECK IS URINETOWN? I keep seeing posters everywhere? Well... Urintown is our upcoming Spring Musical about a town that has a water shortage and so the right to have private bathrooms is removed, and everyone has to pay JUST TO USE THE BATHROOM (CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT??)-- During the play,The citizens of the town fight for their basic rights (in a comical manner) and chaos ensues! This play has an awful title but a beautiful message to FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELEIVE IN and FOLLOW YOUR HEART! So come out and audition February 12, 13 and 14- Details on the yellow posters around the building.
Senior Athletes: The Jermom Bushrod's scholarship is for two Brooke Point seniors. Three short essays are required. Deadline March 21. See scholarship website for info.
All juniors and seniors may attend up to 3 visits per year. There are 20 Colleges and Universities who have scheduled visits to come to BPHS. Please come to the Counseling office to sign up and receive a pass to attend. A list of visits is posted on the BPHS website under Counseling and also on the Counseling bulletin board next to the clinic.
Interested Seniors: For an on-site admissions process, a student is visited by an admissions officer at Brooke Point High School for an interview. During the interview or shortly after, the admissions officer reviews the student's application and tells the student that same day if they are accepted.
Brooke Point High School Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) Scholarship Application available on Scholarship webpage. Must be a member of the PTSO by Jan 31. Deadline to apply is April 24. This is for BPHS students only and includes a 350-word essay based on the Motto "As One" about the specific changes or suggestions you would make in order to have a positive impact on the future of our school.
- Spirit Club meets after school in Ms. Seaman's room.
- French Club and National French Honor Society Remember to bring your $5 dues.
- Equality Club meets before school at 7:15 AM in Ms. Cover-Tucci's room each Wednesday morning. If matters of LGBTQ equality matter to you, Equality club is the place to be!
- Chess Club meeting Wednesdays after school in Mr. Wold's room.
- FCA will meet Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in Ms Fair's room. Anyone interested can attend.
- Environmental Club will meet on Wednesdays in Ms. Beach's room at 2:15PM. Please have rides here by 3:30PM.
- Fellowship of Christian Athleates will meet after school in Mrs. Caley's room from 2:30PM to 3:30PM. Everyone invited!
- Interact Club after school in room 305. The Interact club, sponsored by the North Stafford Rotary Club, is centered around community service and will offer members and volunteers multiple opportunities throughout the year to serve the local and global community. We are open to everyone and will hold afternoon and morning meetings to accommodate all. So please, give us a chance and let us help you get involved.
- Art Club will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 13 in room 118 from 2:20 - 3:30 PM.
- The Spanish Club will meet in Mrs. Caley's room on Thursdays.
- Safe Space Club will meet in the library on Thursdays at 2:20PM. A place for teenagers to come together to give and get support and help in handling stress, anxiety, and other common issues facing teenagers today in a healthy way. Hope to see you there!
Behind the Wheel: Do you have your permit and ready to drive? Come by the Driver's Ed Room and get your application to sign up for behind the wheel.
Girls tennis conditioning will be held Monday and Wednesday from 230-330. Meet in room 230 after school.
Here are the ParentVue Instructions.
Parents are encouraged to use the ParentVue link (scroll up to the Students and Parents tab to find the link) to register for the parent portal. To register for the first time, parents must receive an activation key from counseling. Once registered, parents are able to view their child’s class schedule, courses, attendance, real-time grades, teacher classroom pages, and report cards. Teacher classroom pages are new this year, so be sure to check out the resources listed for each of your child's classes.