SENIORS - BE SURE TO CLEAR ALL YOUR DEBTS AND RETURN ANY BOOKS - before graduation pracatice. This must be taken care of before you can walk. See Mrs. Vasquez on the third floor to pay.
- French Club and National French Honor Society Remember to bring your $5 dues.
- Art Club
- Environmental Club
- Equality Club meets before school at 7:15 AM in Ms. Cover-Tucci's room each Wednesday morning. If matters of LGBTQ equality matter to you, Equality club is the place to be!
- FCA will meet Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in room 344. Anyone interested can attend.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet after school in rm. 344 All are welcome!
- Latin Club will meet in room 336 from 2:30-3:00
- Safe Space Club will meet in the library on Thursdays at 2:20PM. A place for teenagers to come together to give and get support and help in handling stress, anxiety, and other common issues facing teenagers today in a healthy way. Hope to see you there!
- The Spanish Club Seniors who were inducted into Spanish Honor Society: see the Spanish Club website for important information about honor cords for graduation. The cords are $10. See Mrs. Caley in room 344 ASAP to buy your cords.
All juniors and seniors may attend up to 3 visits per year. There are 20 Colleges and Universities who have scheduled visits to come to BPHS. Please come to the Counseling office to sign up and receive a pass to attend. A list of visits is posted on the BPHS website under Counseling and also on the Counseling bulletin board next to the clinic.
Interested Seniors: For an on-site admissions process, a student is visited by an admissions officer at Brooke Point High School for an interview. During the interview or shortly after, the admissions officer reviews the student's application and tells the student that same day if they are accepted.
Behind the Wheel: Do you have your permit and ready to drive? Come by the Driver's Ed Room and get your application to sign up for behind the wheel.
TODAY and every Wednesday until June 5th, Volleyball will be having open gym from 3:00-5:00 pm
Here are the ParentVue Instructions.
Parents are encouraged to use the ParentVue link (scroll up to the Students and Parents tab to find the link) to register for the parent portal. To register for the first time, parents must receive an activation key from counseling. Once registered, parents are able to view their child’s class schedule, courses, attendance, real-time grades, teacher classroom pages, and report cards. Teacher classroom pages are new this year, so be sure to check out the resources listed for each of your child's classes.