- Nov 15 - Gymnastics practice on Wednesday.
- Nov 16 - Brooke Point Theatre Company will not have it's weekly meeting because of the fall play, ALMOST MAINE, showing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- College Visits: All juniors and seniors may sign up in the counseling office for visits from College Representatives who will be coming to visit BPHS. Please sign up in Counseling. Please see the Counseling bulletin board outside of the nurse's office or the listing in the Counseling office or on the BPHS website under Counseling.
- Nov 8 - Savannah College of Art & Design
- Nov 14 - Radford University with On-site visit Admissions
- All FBLA members interested in attending the Career Day and Washington Wizard's on Dec 1st. There are only 6 seats left... so please see Ms. Mason ASAP to secure your seat!
- 7:15AM-7:35AM - Equality Club meets in Ms. Cover-Tucci's room. This is a club for anyone who desires equality! All students are welcome!
- 2:30PM-3:30PM - The College Cafe is a great chance to talk with other students about planning for college. The group is meeting in the library. Please have a ride available or plan to ride the activity bus.
- The Forensics (public speaking) team will be meeting after school in room Ms. Killmeyer's room. New members are invited to attend!
- 2:30PM-3:30PM - The BP Theatre Company will meet in the theater! BE THERE!!
- Nov 16 - Do you want to know more about The Day of the Dead? It is NOT "Mexican Halloween!" Learn this fact and many more at Spanish club's monthly meeting on Thursday, November 16th at 2:30 in Mrs. Fair's room. Bring your $5 dues if you have not already paid. See Mrs. Fair with questions. ¡Nos vemos!
- Nov 17 - Seniors interested in purchasing the BP 2018 shirt can pick up an order form and see the design on the door of Ms. Mill's room. Orders are due by November 17.
- Nov 21 - As many of you may know, if you take an Advanced Placement test you may earn potential college credit! What you may not know, however, is that you do not need to be enrolled in an AP class to take an AP test! . For example, if you are in Honors World History II and want to take the AP World test - you may. The same applies to any other AP test you would like to take but are not enrolled. Please see Ms. Tuxbury in the counseling office before November 21st for associated fees and more information on this wonderful opportunity!
Parents are encouraged to use the ParentVue link (scroll up to the Students and Parents tab to find the link) to register for the parent portal. To register for the first time, parents must receive an activation key from counseling. Once registered, parents are able to view their child’s class schedule, courses, attendance, real-time grades, teacher classroom pages, and report cards. Teacher classroom pages are new this year, so be sure to check out the resources listed for each of your child's classes.