Congratulations to the following girls for making the AGW 2021 Girl's Basketball Team:
Looking forward to an amazing season with all of you!
Practice will begin tomorrow (January 22) 4:00-6:00pm
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Welcome to the Lady Tigers Basketball page. Coach Dunn is looking forward to a great season! If you have any questions please email Coach Dunn at email@example.com
Degrees and Certifications:
Hi Lady Tigers and family!
My name is Coach Dunn. I am in my fourth year of teaching Physical Education at A.G. Wright.
This will be my third season as a coach for the girl's basketball team. A couple other things I do outside of AGW are coaching lacrosse at Stafford High and running a senior and family photography business.
This season may look a lot different than the rest, but I am so excited for the girls to have a chance to be in the school and enjoy a couple hours out of their day with other teammates.
Looking forward to an amazing season!!
Tryouts will begin on January 11, 2021. All tryout days will run from 4:00-6:00. Cuts will be made after Wednesdays tryout. The final roster will be posted on the website.
The team will begin regular practices on Thursday January 14 from 4:00-6:00pm.
Things to know:
- All grade levels are eligible to play.
- A VHSL physical is required for all students trying out. All pages must be filled out. You can visit www.vhsl.org to download or print the form.
- Physicals must be from no earlier than May 2020.
- Please come dressed appropriately for tryouts with athletic shoes (preferably basketball shoes), water, and a MASK! Locker rooms will have limited access, so come to school in your athletic wear, thank you!
- Bring a water bottle to tryouts. You should be drinking water throughout the school day to prepare as well.
- Bring a positive attitude and work hard!
- Temperature checks and health quesionnaire will be administered prior to every practice.
- Masks and water bottles are required in order to practice. If you do not have these things, you will be asked to leave practice immediately).
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any covid symptoms