WELCOME TO THE PARENT/ TEACHER /STUDENT WEBSITE!
The Vision of our Mountain View PTSO is to be a resource that promotes the well being and educational success of every child.
The Mission of our Mountain View PTSO is to work in partnership with students, parents, teachers and the community to create a foundation that allows students to reach their fullest potential and become responsible and productive members of society.
MVHS PTSO is a certified 501(c)(3) charity and all of your donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Student Achievement Day - "A-day"
- Appreciation Days for Staff
- Scholarships for Graduating Seniors (student or parent must be a current member of the PTSO)
- Muffin Cart
- Sponsor Mountain View students/ families through the Adopt-A-Family Program
- Support the Wildcat Cares program
- Offer Engraved Commemorative Bricks
- Paint Your Spot opportunity for Students
Ways to Volunteer
Help with "A Day"
Help with the Muffin Cart
Sell Homecoming tickets during lunches and/or after school
Support Teacher, Staff, and Bus Driver Appreciation Days
Make food and baked goods to support a variety of events