MVHS PTSO MISSION AND VISION
WELCOME TO THE PARENT/ TEACHER /STUDENT WEBSITE!
The Vision of our Mountain View PTSO is to be a resource that promotes the well being and educational success of every child.
The Mission of our Mountain View PTSO is to work in partnership with students, parents, teachers and the community to create a foundation that allows students to reach their fullest potential and become responsible and productive members of society.
MVHS PTSO is a certified 501(c)(3) charity and all of your donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
Here is the link to pay for your PTSO membership via
Membership payments can now be made online though PayPal. Please make sure to fill out a membership form to go with your payment and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the office for us. Click on the BUY NOW below.
Click here for: Family Membership Form
Create Memorial Brick
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Staff, Teacher & Bus Appreciation Days
- Sponsors three $500 scholarships to graduating Seniors (student or parent must be a current member of the PTSO)
- Supports the Muffin Cart
- Popcorn for A Day
- Sponsor a drug and alcohol free After Prom Event for Juniors and Seniors
- Support the Stafford County Fair
- Sponsor Mountain View students/ families through Adopt-A-Family Program
- contribute to Wildcat Cares
- Engraved Commemorative Bricks