Welcome to Kindergarten, Kindercats! We are so happy to have you with us, virtually or here in person! You are going to learn so much and grow your brain this year.
Independence is SO IMPORTANT for our youngest Wildcats! Even though they are currently at home, mistakes are a part of learning and we want them to learn just as much as they would IN person! Mistakes help guide teacher instruction throughout the lesson.
Morning Meeting Daily from 8:00-8:20 EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Group A: Tuesday and Wednesday
Group B: Thursday and Friday
Your child should be working independently with their teacher on their synchronous days!
- Independently use mute and unmute buttons
- Raise hand or use cue sticks to communicate with teacher
- Answer questions independently!
- Staying in your workplace during instruction
September Learning Focuses:
- Letter Recognition including upper and lower case letters
- Writing first names
- Listening to a story
- How to be a good citizen!
- Constitution Day
- Rote counting 0-20
- Number Recognition (Matching digit with quantity)
- Five senses