All PDS and License Renewal activity point requests will be made electronically through MLP. By housing PDS activities and License Renewal in one database, licensed staff will have one-stop shopping when it comes to their professional learning.
MLP will allow you to:
- Track your PDS and Virginia Professional License points
- Access your professional learning records from any computer 24/7
- Review forthcoming PDS course offerings in the District Catalog
- Enroll in school-based or district professional learning activities
- Share your expertise as a designated instructor by proposing PDS courses to teach (contact your principal/supervisor for instructor approval)
- Your principal or supervisor serves as your academic advisor and will assist you with any questions. The Instructional Technology Resource Teacher (ITRT) in your building can help you with any technology issues within MLP. Spend some time checking out the License Renewal Options in MLP and reviewing some of the terrific PDS courses offered by our highly skilled Stafford County teachers.