Free and Reduce Meals Information
Scanable Paper Applications Are Available At each School
Submitting Applications Online Is Recommended
Please do not use any previous years applications, they will not be valid and will be rejected.
Free meals and reduced price meals are available at all schools. All Stafford County children who received these meals are covered on the application on file from last year for the first thirty (30) days of the new school year. It is the parent's responsibility to reapply during this 30-day period or the child will go to a paid status. We encourage families that are approved for Free or Reduced Price meals to eat breakfast daily and order bag lunches through the cafeteria on field trip days or other school outings. Free and Reduced price meal status can applied for at any time during the year including short-term family hardship.
Links Below for parents to complete the online 2019-2020 Free and Reduce Meal Application or Check Your Status.
- Online 2019-2020 Free and Reduce Meals Application
- Check Meal Status & Print a Letter Online
- Online Free and Reduce Meals Application Instruction video
- Check Meal Status & Print a Letter Online Instructions
- Verifique el estado de la comida e imprima una carta Instrucciones en línea
For Free or Reduced Price Meals
Effective July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
For Each Additional
Family Member Add