Make-Up Work Policy
The following are guidelines concerning make-up work for the school year.
1. For each day of excused absence a student will be given two (2) full school days to make up the work he/she has missed.
2. If a student is absent for a short period, one or two days, instead of having work sent home by a classmate or picked up by a parent, we suggest the student use the time at home for rest and recuperation.
3. If a student must be out for an extended absence of three (3) days or more, it may be helpful to send home those assignments that the teacher feels can be completed individually. In such a case it would be helpful if the parent would provide the teacher(s) with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
4. If classes are missed due to a schedule change, field trips, etc. the student is expected to get his/her assignments and complete them for the next class period.
5. If a student is suspended from school, he/she will have the same number of days to make up their work.
Work for students can be obtained by calling the school at 371-1415 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The secretarial staff would be glad to forward the request to the teachers.