Students zoned to attend BPHS who want to take individual IB courses do not need to complete an application -- but you DO need to talk to your counselor or to the IB Coordinator, Mrs. Stemple Hoover, to be sure you have taken or plan to take the courses you need to be prepared for IB courses.
- See also the brochure for students interested in individual IB courses.
Students zoned to attend BPHS who want to pursue the Full IB Diploma need to complete an application.
- To see application documents for the Full IB Diploma Program, click on the Want to apply? button, left.
- Submit the application to your middle-school counselor. New BP students may submit to your BPHS counselor.
- Non-SPCS students simply mail or drop off the completed application packet.
Students who are NOT zoned to attend BPHS but want to transfer to BPHS to pursue the Full IB Diploma need to complete an application and a transfer request.
- See above! Everything you want to know also appears on the Want to apply? button, left.