Find My Bus Assignment
Versatrans e-Link is your connection to SCPS student transportation schedules. It provides a quick, easy way to verify your student’s bus assignment, stop location and stop time. We ask students to be at their bus stops 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
We encourage you to come back and re-check often as we continue to route more students which may cause changes in your student's bus assignment and bus arrival times.
Students enrolled between August 2-6 may not be guaranteed a bus assignment. If you do not see a bus assignment for your student(s) by the start of school, you may have to arrange alternate transportation until the assignment is completed in our system.
- Go to the Versatrans e-Link website.
- Username: Student’s ID number (contact your child’s school if unknown).
- Password: Student’s Date of Birth (Format: mmddyyyy). Example: 04/15/2019 would be entered as 04152019.
- Hover over “Students,” then click “View My Students.” Select your student. It will then display your student’s bus information.
Early release days: e-Link does not provide separate transportation schedules on early release school days.
Incorrect address: Please contact your student’s school if the address that appears in e-Link is incorrect. All routing and bus stop information is based on the address your school has in Synergy.
My Stop - Bus Tracking System
- Directions for Use
- Web Address
link to access My Stop from a computer (not mobile device)
- MyStop FAQ's
- Need help?
My School - Search for assigned schools to a specific address
School Bus Conduct and Safety (english)
(must be submitted each school year to the student's school for processing)
Activity Bus Runs
- (no routes are currently scheduled)
Passing Stopped School Buses
Please take a moment to watch this short video explaining the Virginia law on passing a stopped school bus.