Find My Bus Assignment
Versatrans e-Link is your connection to SCPS student transportation schedules. It provides a quick, easy way to verify your student’s bus assignment, stop location and stop time. We ask students to be at their bus stops 5 minutes prior to their scheduled pick-up time.
- Go to the Versatrans e-Link website.
- Username: Student’s ID number (contact your child’s school if unknown).
- Password: Student’s Date of Birth (Format: mmddyyyy). Example: 04/15/2019 would be entered as 04152019.
- Hover over “Students,” then click “View My Students.” Select your student. It will then display your student’s bus information.
Early release days: e-Link does not provide separate transportation schedules on early release school days.
Incorrect address: Please contact your student’s school if the address that appears in e-Link is incorrect. All routing and bus stop information is based on the address your school has in Synergy.
My Stop - Bus Tracking System
My School - Search for assigned schools to a specific address
Additional Bus Assignment
- click here to retrieve form
- submit completed form to your student's school for processing
- must be submitted each school year
Activity Bus Runs
- (no routes are currently scheduled)
Passing Stopped School Buses
Please take a moment to watch this short video explaining the Virginia law on passing a stopped school bus.