Workers Compensation Information
P. O. Box 71420
Richmond, Virginia 23255
(804) 963 6800
School Board Contact:
Annette Hall (540) 658-6000
- Within 24 hours, employees should notify employer of a work-related accident.
- Employee should call NT24 at 877-234-0898 to report work related accidents.
- Employee will receive documents on physician for treatment.
First Fill Prescription Form
- Allows employee to receive the first prescription free – no out of pocket expense.
Return to Work Program
- Modify duty program for those employees who are temporarily unable to perform their assigned duties due to a work-related injury/illness. Modified duty positions area available for those employees who are qualified to receive workers’ compensation benefits but are unable to perform their regular duties