Winter track parents meeting will be Wednesday, November 17th at 5pm virtually.
Winter track starts Monday, November 15th at 3:45 until 5:15 pm Monday- Friday. Practices will be held at the school track behind the school. Student athletes will meet there coaches there at 3:45 for the remainder of the season.
Everyone must have a physical turned in to the North Stafford Athletic office before the start of the winter track season on December 14, 2020. Practice time will be 3:30-5pm Mon-Fri each day. Fisrt Winter meet will be Jan. 9, 2021 at 12pm @ Colonial Forge High School. No fans or spectators are allowed. If you have any questions or concerns please email me.
CONDITIONING COVID INFORMATION
Conditioning is NOT a requirement.
PHYSICALS AND CODE OF CONDUCTS
- Your physical MUST be handed in BEFORE you can condition with any program at North Stafford.
- It is a good idea to turn your code of conduct in with your physical so you do not have to worry about it for the rest of the year. You and your guardian will have to fill this out eventually.
- Conditioning will be two days a week only until told otherwise.
- There will be no indoor use at this time. There will ONLY be outside conditioning.
- There will be no equipment use at this time.
NECESSITIES IN ORDER TO CONDITION
- Players and coaches MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES during conditioning. Upon arrival and upon departure.
- Players MUST BRING A PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE.
- Players and coaches will remain a 10-15 ft distance between each other. We will have small groups (10 players each) with an individual coach every conditioning until told otherwise.
- If you have a temperature over 100.4 you will be told to go home.
- If you carpool with a player who has a temperature and you do not have a temperature you will BOTH be told to go home.
- Bathrooms will be used one at a time during conditioning.
NO LATE ARRIVALS NO EXCEPTIONS
- At this time appointments and other excused late arrivals will NOT be allowed.
- DO NOT show up early or late
PRE SCREENING UPON CONDITIONING ARRIVAL
- Each and every individual player will get their temperature checked by a coach.
- Each and every individual player will have to fill out a covid questionnaire before conditioning.
- Each and every individual player will check to see if they have a mask and a personal water bottle.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK OR A WATER BOTTLE YOU WILL BE SENT HOME.