TRYOUTS ARE APRIL 12th 3:30 -5:00 pm
PRACTICES WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY 3:30- 5:00 pm
PRACTICE COVID INFORMATION
PHYSICALS AND CODE OF CONDUCTS
- Your physical and code of conduct MUST be handed in BEFORE you can practice/ tryout with any program at North Stafford.
NECESSITIES IN ORDER TO PRACTICE
- Players and coaches MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES during conditioning. Upon arrival and upon departure.
- Players MUST BRING A PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE.
- Players and coaches will remain a 10-15 ft distance between each other. We will have small groups (10 players each) with an individual coach every practice until told otherwise.
- If you have a temperature over 100.4 you will be told to go home.
- If you carpool with a player who has a temperature and you do not have a temperature you will BOTH be told to go home.
- Bathrooms will be used one at a time during conditioning.
NO LATE ARRIVALS NO EXCEPTIONS
- At this time appointments and other excused late arrivals will NOT be allowed.
- DO NOT show up early or late
PRE SCREENING UPON PRACTICE ARRIVAL
- Each and every individual player will get their temperature checked by a coach.
- Each and every individual player will have to fill out a covid questionnaire before conditioning.
- Each and every individual player will check to see if they have a mask and a personal water bottle.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK OR A WATER BOTTLE YOU WILL BE SENT HOME.