Welcome to the Spartan Focus Program Page!
Students whose abilities and potential for accomplishment are so outstanding that they require additional services to meet their educational needs are served at the middle school level in the Focus on Excellence Program. Students identified as gifted are cluster grouped within otherwise heterogeneously grouped classes at each grade level with teachers trained in meeting the needs of gifted students. Additionally, a Focus resource teacher for gifted education supplements classroom differentiation with small-group pull-out sessions that focus on content-based units as well as collaboration and co-teaching with the general classroom teacher.
Please know if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-658-6210, or Twitter at @MsADobson.
- Career and College Pathways Night is November 15th at BPHS from 6-8 pm
- See's Candies Fundraiser Sept.10-Nov.20
- Dobson 8th grade celebration June 4th 6-8pm
- Nov. 14th for County Debate Night
- Spy Museum Field Trip - December 6 (Focus 6)
- Model United Nations Feb. 22-24