Open Enrollment for BenefitsAugust 6, 2018 through September 8, 2018Effective Date of October 1, 2018
This year's open enrollment will run August 6, 2018 through September 8, 2018. You will have a variety of options available to make changes including the Online Open Enrollment Portal On ESS (Empoyee Self Service), Mark III enrollers at your location, Mark III enrollers at central locations with extended hours, and the staff in the Benefits Office.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Policies - Voluntary Benefits includes the following plans: Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care; CAIC/Aflac Group Accident; Allstate Cancer; CAIC/Aflac Group Hospital Indemnity; CAIC/Aflac Group Critical Illness; AUL Short-term Disability; and, Texas Whole Life. (Active employees only)
- Unreimbursed Medial / Dependent Care ~ (Annual Re-enrollment Required per IRS) - Enrollment into the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care must be done annually. All annual elections for the accounts must be divisible by 12 for monthly deductions. Ex. $1,000.00 divided by 12 = $83.34. If you take the $83.34 multiply by 12 = $1,000.08 actual amount of FSA annual election. Flexible Spending Accounts are “Use it or lose it”; calculate your annual expenses conservatively. Expenses are regulated by the IRS publication 502 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf and are subject to audit. You may be requested to document expense eligibility. Prior to electing to participate in the Flexible Benefits plan(s), it is important that you understand the Rules and Regulations found in the Flexible Benefits Plan booklet for plan year from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. (Active employees Only)
- Unreimbursed Medical: Annual Limit is $2,500.00.
- Dependent Care: Annual Limit must not exceed the lesser of $5,000 for one or more children ($2,500 if you’re a married individual filing a separate tax return).
- ESS - Employee Self Service - ess.staffordschools.net
- Mark III enroller - For dates and locations, read more...
- SCPS Benefits Office - (540) 658-6000 - Appointments Recommended
- Anthem Premium PPO Benefits Summary
- Anthem Core PPO Benefits Summary
- Anthem High Deductible Health Plan with H.S.A. Benefits Summary
- FAQ's About Your Anthem High Deductible Health Plan with HSA
- Anthem Premium PPO and Anthem Core PPO Prescription Drug Plan Summary
- Anthem Blue View Vision Summary Details
- Anthem Dental PPO Core Plan Summary (No Orthodontic Benefits)
- Anthem Dental PPO Premium Plan Summary (Includes Orthodontic Benefits)
Do you have questions about our health plans?
Contact the SCPS Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Help Line. Call Center associates will be available to respond to questions about our new medical benefits.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday throughout our Open Enrollment period.
Anthem Core PPO and Anthem Premium PPO - (86) 263-0361
High Deductible Health Plan with H.S.A. - (877) 419-1657
STAFFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
FISCAL YEAR 2019 HEALTH INSURANCE RATES
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES Premium PPO Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $53.00 Employee + Child $152.38 Employee + Children $212.01 Employee + Spouse $359.09 Employee + Family $526.05 Family - Both SCPS Spouses Full-time Employed $149.92 Core PPO Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $24.57 Employee + Child $85.99 Employee + Children $150.48 Employee + Spouse $294.82 Employee + Family $390.02 Family - Both SCPS Spouses Full-time Employed $86.78 HDHP Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $20.00 Employee + Child $70.00 Employee + Children $120.00 Employee + Spouse $250.00 Employee + Family $318.00 Family - Both SCPS Spouses Full-time Employed $85.00
STAFFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLSFISCAL YEAR 2019 HEALTH INSURANCE RATESEFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
PART-TIME EMPLOYEES Premium PPO Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $106.00 Employee + Child $304.76 Employee + Children $424.02 Employee + Spouse $718.18 Employee + Family $1,052.10 Core PPO Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $49.14 Employee + Child $171.98 Employee + Children $300.96 Employee + Spouse $589.64 Employee + Family $780.04 HDHP Monthly Payroll Deduction Employee Only $40.00 Employee + Child $140.00 Employee + Children $240.00 Employee + Spouse $500.00 Employee + Family $636.00FISCAL YEAR 2017 HEALTH INSURANCE RATESEFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2016 RETIREES - NON-MEDICARE B ELIGIBLE Anthem Premium PPO Monthly Premium Employee Only $655.32 Employee + Child $982.99 Employee + Children $1,179.59 Employee + Spouse $1,376.18 Employee + Family $1,769.38 Anthem Core PPO Monthly Premium Employee Only $631.74 Employee + Child $947.61 Employee + Children $1,137.13 Employee + Spouse $1,326.64 Employee + Family $1,705.68 DENTAL INSURANCE RATES
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
Premium PPO Dental Monthly Premium Employee Only $35.00 Employee + Child $70.00 Employee + Children
Employee + Spouse $66.00 Employee + Family $109.00 Core PPO Dental Monthly Premium Employee Only $30.00 Employee + Child $60.00 Employee + Children $67.00 Employee + Spouse $57.00 Employee + Family $94.00
- Health and Dental Insurance