Dental Insurance & Rates
Employees may choose from two dental insurance plans through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Anthem Core Dental
- Diagnostic and Preventative Services such as periodic oral exams, teeth cleaning and eligible X-rays
- Basic Services such as fillings and simple extractions
- Eligible services for: Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Major Services and Prosthodontics
Anthem Premium Dental
- All services listed above PLUS
- Orthodontic coverage - $1,500 lifetime benefit maximum per insured person
Both, the Core and Premium insurances are PPO plans which allow members to select a provider from a extensive network. If members choose to see a dentist outside of the Anthem Dental Network, they will still have insurance coverage but costs are normally higher. The annual benefit maximum per person is $1,250 (excluding orthodontic life-time maximum).
For complete coverage details, please refer to your employee benefits booklet.
To find an in-network provider, go to www.anthem.com/mydentalvision (Select the Dental Complete Plan)
DENTAL PLAN SUMMARIES
The rates provided are applicable to full-time and part-time contracted employees; and enrolled retirees.
HEALTH AND DENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATIONS