Open Enrollment - July 22 through August 30, 2019
ANTHEM HEALTH PLAN SUMMARIES
Stafford County Public Schools offers contracted employees three health insurance plans through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Each of the plans uses the Anthem PPO Network of physicians and requires no waiting periods and no referrals. The plans cover the same medical procedures, but differ on the amount of your monthly premium, total of your calendar year deductibles and the co-payments for which you're responsible.
ANTHEM HEALTH PLAN EMPLOYEE PREMIUMS
Employees currently enrolled in health insurance will have a premium rate Holiday through September 1, 2019.
Due to the current premium rate Holiday, the Plan Year 2019-2020 rates will be deducted effective with the October 1, 2019 pay.
ANTHEM HEATH DETAIL PLAN DOCUMENTS
Each of the health plans includes vision coverage for no additional cost through the Blue View Vision network.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR PARTICIPANTS IN HDHP WITH HSA
HEALTH AND DENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATIONS
WHO IS AN ELIGIBLE DEPENDENT?
- Your legal spouse (For information on spousal eligibility, please contact your group administrator.)
- Your children, age 26 or younger, which includes: a newborn, natural child, or a child placed with you for adoption; a step-child; or any other child for whom you have legal guardianship or court-ordered custody.
- The age limit for enrolling a child is age 26. Coverage for children will end on the last day of the month in which the children reach age 26. The age limit does not apply for the initial enrollment of an unmarried child who cannot support him- or herself because of mental retardation, mental illness or physical incpacity that began prior to the child reaching the age limit. Coverage may be obtained for the child who is beyond the age limit at the initial enrollment if you provide proof of handicap and dependence at the time of enrollment. You may be asked to provide a physician's certification of the dependent's condition.
WHEN MAY I ENROLL IN AND CHANGE MY BENEFITS
- New employees may make their benefits elections within 30 days of their contract start date. Coverage will begin with the employees first pay check.
- Current employees may enroll and / or change their benefit selections during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 30 days of an IRS qualifying life change, with required documentation.
Please contact the Benefits Office for more information regarding enrolling or changing Benefit elections. (540) 658-6000.