Class of 2022 Information
Welcome students, parents, and families to our information page for all things related to the graduating class of 2022! Please check this page for updated information in regard to senior activities, events and graduation.
Class dues cover the cost of items and events related to your senior year. These are required to be paid in order for seniors to graduate in May.
Given the circumstances of COVID-19 restrictions, class dues can be paid as two different options at this time. Below are the current options:
- $40 covers graduation related items only, such as cap and gowns/diplomas/diploma covers etc. At this time, we are not certain of how many senior events will occur due to COVID-19 restrictions. This is why we are offering the graduation-only option of payment. The $40 graduation fee dues must be paid no matter what.
- $75 covers graduation related items (cap and gowns/diplomas/diploma covers etc.) and all other senior activities (breakfast, dinner, picnic etc). Paying the $75 ensures that your senior dues are completely paid off all at once. No other payment will need to be made at the end of the year.
CAPS AND GOWNSCaps and gowns will be distributed in person by Jostens on April 4th, 12th, and May 2nd during the school day.If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please contact Jostens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that you will not have to pay Jostens for the cap and gown unit because that amount is covered by paying your senior dues.
SENIOR AWARDS NIGHT
Seniors who have received a scholarship will be invited to be recognized on May 11th. Deadline to submit proof of scholarships (college or outside organizations) to your counselor is May 4.
SENIOR SUNSET PICNIC
Graduation is right around the corner - less than a month away! With that in mind, we want to celebrate your accomplishments with a sunset picnic on May 14th from 6-10 pm at BPHS. There will be yard games, inflatables, food, music, and an outdoor movie. Only seniors who have paid their dues will be able to participate.
ALL COUNTY SENIOR BACCALAUREATE
Sunday, May 15th 4:00 p.m. at Colonial Forge High School. Students should arrive at 3:30. Wear your cap and gown. Refreshments will be provided.
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR SENIORS
May 17 — Return Chromebooks & textbooks, pick up cap & gown, graduation cords, honor tassels, distinguished honor stoles, academic awards, and IB Medals, pay dues/debts, - during 2nd block.
May 19 - Graduation Practice 9:30 am - 2:00 pm (MANDATORY). All dues/debts must be paid.
Cap and gown required for practice. This will be a full dress rehearsal (minus the actual clothing worn for graduation).
- This practice will occur outside for the majority of the day (9:30 am - 2:00 pm) Wear sunscreen!
- Graduates must stay until practice is completed. Notify work and other obligations that you will not be available until after 2:00 pm.
- Females wear appropriate shoes (flats or wedges) to practice walking down the hill across the field.
Senior Group Picture - A group picture of seniors in their cap and gowns will be taken during this practice session. Information will be shared with you via email before the practice date, explaining how you may order the panoramic group picture. Pictures must be paid for when the photo is taken or online before the photo is taken.
May 20 at 8:30am. Celebrate your accomplishments by walking the halls of your elementary and middle schools one last time before you get your diploma. Wear your cap and gown! If you are a high school senior interested in participating in the senior walk, please complete this registration form no later than Friday, May 13.
GRADUATIONGraduation is Saturday, May 21st at 8am at the Brooke Point High School Football Stadium. No tickets are currently required as long as the weather cooperates. Information for inclement weather plans will be provided if necessary. Full details and information can be found in this document.
SENIOR PORTRAITSSenior portraits are no longer being taken at this time. Please reach out to Mrs. Samantha Cahill if you have any questions.
SENIOR APPARELSenior shirts were delivered during school hours in February. If you are still missing your items, please go to the front office.
Questions? Please email the Senior Class Sponsor, Beth Maupin, at email@example.com