The Math Department
Who is in the Math Department?
Mrs. Sandy Greene, Math Specialist
Mrs. Traci Tegler, Math Paraprofessional
Mrs. Kelly Sheppard, Math Paraprofessional
What do we do?
- works to support an effective K-5 mathematics program that fosters a growth mindset in our teachers and students. We focus on problem solving, building number sense, and developing computational fluency.
- offers additional support to students in small groups in the Math Room.
- celebrates mathematics with school-wide incentives as part of our Dreambox learning program. If you can dream it, you can achieve it!
- collaborates with grade levels and individual teachers to support effective instruction that addresses the needs of our diverse student body. This year that will include the implementation of our new Math series, Stepping Stones.
- assists in administering assessments, analyzing data, and planning small group intervention sessions, in an effort to maximize student growth.