Science National Honor Society
Meeting Day and Time: Third Friday of the month during B lunch
Meeting place will be in Room B305
- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought
- Advance the students’ knowledge of classical and modern science
- Communicate with the scientific community
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of science
- Encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all humankind
- A member must be in the 10th - 12th grade of High School.
- A member must have and maintain a 3.0/4.0 grade point average.
- A member must be enrolled in at least one honors science class during or prior to the eleventh grade year.
- A member must be enrolled in at least a single second year honors science class during or prior to the twelfth grade year.
- A member must maintain a B+ average across all science courses.
- A member must maintain behavior that is acceptable to the guidelines of their educational institution.
Last Modified on August 25, 2023