• records request


    When transitioning to another school outside outside of Stafford County parents are encouraged to come into the school to withdraw your child.

    To withdraw a student from school :

    • Parent has to come in a sign a withdrawal form. 
    • Student take the withdrawal form around to teachers to have them sign for grades.
    • Parent can request a sealed copy of students records to hand carry to new school. 
    • Parent can also have the new school request the records. 

    Please call 540-658-6206 for questions or concerns.