Please visit the SCPS Enrollment Website to register your child. On this page you will find all needed documentation and immunization requirements. Once you have registered online, you will need to bring certain documents to the school. These include:
- Proof of Residency (Must provide one of these: Deed, Lease, Tax Bill - Please click here for additional documents needed for registering a student to Stafford County Public Schools.)
- Official birth certificate
- A transfer slip or report card from a previous school
- A copy of the current IEP and reports if the student has been receiving special education services
- A physical examination report completed within one year of school entry for grades K-5. Any students entering or returning to school in the United States must also furnish a physical examination done within one year.
- School Entrance Health Form MCH-213G
- School Entrance Health Information (health history)
- Completed TB Risk Assessment Form, negative skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of legal custody when applicable
- Student Registration Form (English) (Revised Jan 2019)
- Student Registration Form (Spanish) Spanish (Revised January 2019)
After registration, it is suggested that you create a ParentVue login. This account gives parents access to class assignment, attendance, and other communication from the school.
Visit the SCPS Transportation Website in order to find information on bus assignments and routes.