Transfer Info

  • If you are not zoned for BPHS:

    Students may apply for a transfer to pursue the Full IB Diploma at BPHS but not for individual courses:

    • Transfer students will make this indication in the Application form. No other forms are needed at this time. (This is a change from previous years)
    • Transportation is provided by SCPS for transfer students from their zoned-base school.
      • Contact the SCPS Specialty Programs office for details: