If you are not zoned for BPHS:
Students may apply for a transfer to pursue the Full IB Diploma at BPHS but not for individual courses:
- Transfer requests submitted AFTER student is accepted into program.
- Transfer window: March 1-July 1.
- Transfer request form available: March 1
- Submit transfer request to: IB Coordinator at BP (not counselor or principal)
- Indicate "IB Program" as reason for request.
- Transfer process time frame: a few weeks
- Family notified by Student Transfer office.
- Student becomes BP enrolled.
- Check with BP registrar to ensure process is complete.
- Transportation is provided by SCPS for transfer students from their zoned-base school.
- Contact the SCPS Specialty Programs office for details: Click here to access that page.