K-2 DIGITAL LEARNING RESOURCES
(Parents may need to set up free accounts to access material on some websites)
These websites contain digital books, videos, activities, and games focused on helping young learners to build and practice literacy skills.
These websites contain puzzles and games focused on helping young learners to build and practice math skills.
- Bedtime Math (Cabin Fever)
- Greg Tang Math
- Open Middle
- 3-Act Tasks
- Toy Theater-virtual manipulatives
- The Math Learning Center-virtual manipulatives
These websites contain videos, activities and games focused on helping young learners to expand their science skills.
- National Geographic
- San Diego Zoo
- NASA Activities
- NASA's Air and Space Anywhere, Anytime
History & Social Science
These websites contain virtual field trips, videos, and activities focused on helping young learners to expand their history and social science skills.
- Discovery Education Virtual Field Trips
- Road Trip from Home: Virtual Field Trips
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government
Movement, Music, And The Arts
These websites contain multiple ideas for at-home activities that include art, music, and physical movement.
STEM and Gifted Education
These websites contain videos and activities focused on helping young learners to expand their critical thinking skills.
These websites contain stories and activities in Spanish and French.
- Stories in French
- Children's Books in French
- Spanish Children's Stories
- Spanish Activities & Resources
These websites contain stories in a variety of languages to expand literacy skills.