Mrs Jackson’s Civics Classroom Supplies
Each student should have the following supplies by the end of the first week of school to begin our Civics journey together. As a reminder, if you have any questions or need assistance with the supply list, please email me email@example.com
I look forward to working with you and your student this upcoming school year!
All Students Must Have:
- Marble style composition notebook (100 sheets) paper cover preferred over plastic
- Pens/Pencils for written assignments - please refill as needed throughout the school year
- * 1 bottle school glue (liquid, not glue stick) - this will be collected the first week of school and will be a shared classroom resource
- Highligher any color
- A folder with clasps to place work not added to our interactive civics notebook (If they prefer a small binder that’s fine).'
- Loose leaf notebook paper for general use
- Colored pencils for general use
*Classroom Use Donations:
- 1 box of kleenex/tissues
- Expo dry erase markers
- Sharpie Markers
- Crayola Markers
- Colored Pencils
- Students will use Americana as a 7th grade currency this school year. Please stay tuned for how you can participate in the auction through item donations.
Please be aware that items tagged with a asterisk (*) are optional.
Updated - 7/26/2022