Welcome to the Substitute Help Desk! We are here to assist with all of your Substitute needs.
The Substitute Help Desk is available to all active Substitute Employees. For generic inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
For technology support please select from one of the following options:
Technology related inquiries include:
- Email access issues - this includes requests to receive an SCPS email address, password resets, inaccessibility, login difficulties
- Canvas issues - this includes issues retrieving your certification, 404 error messages, modules not showing completion
- Employee Self Service (ESS) issues - login issues, password resets, training upload errors
The Technology Help Desk is available 7:30am - 7:30pm Monday through Friday. The Technology Help Desk is not available on holidays or other non-working days. Please allow up to one full business day for a response before following up. When emailing or calling the technology help desk, please be sure to include:
- Employee ID
- Contact information
- Position (Substitute - Daily, Long Term, or As Needed)
- The nature of your problem.
For Human Resources specific questions, please submit a ticket using the below link:
Human Resources Help Desk Ticket
Human Resources related inquiries include:
- SmartFind Express issues - this includes login issues, password resets, profile accessibility
- Employee relations issues - this includes interpersonal relationship issues with staff at the school level
- Professional development questions - this includes interest in contracted instructional positions, licensure, substitute trainings
- Position requirement inquiries - this includes questions about job duties, classroom requirements, attendance
- New Substitute Training - this is specifically related to receiving the training or requirements for completing the training. Technical questions must go through technology support above.
- Substitute Recertification - this is specifically related to receiving the training or requirements for completing the training. Technical questions must go through technology support above.
- Substitute pay issues or questions - this includes questions related to pay schedule, days worked, pay stubs, etc.
The Human Resources Help Desk is available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. The Human Resources Help Desk is not available on holidays or other non-working days. Please allow up to one full business day for a response before following up. Initial follow up will be conducted via email, and a phone call will be scheduled as necessary.