Stafford County Public Schools (SCPS) invites you to the Mobile Enrollment Festival! This is an opportunity for the community to enroll their children in one of the SCPS Early Childhood Education (PreK) Programs or Kindergarten. Interpreters are available.
The Collect for Kids: Back-to-School Supply Drive collection boxes are also available at the festival. Collect for Kids is an opportunity for the community to give back by providing students in need with school supplies. Visit www.staffordschools.net/collectforkids to view the list of requested items.
Mobile Enrollment Festival Dates & Locations
- Tuesday, March 29 at Central Office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Kick-Off Event)
- Tuesday, April 12, in the Hidden Valley Neighborhood from 6-8 p.m.
- Friday, April 15, in conjunction with Parks and Rec Family Movie Night at Patawomeck Park, from 7-8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 at Howell Library from 3-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 6, in conjunction with Parks and Rec Family Movie Night at John Lee Pratt Park from 7:30-8:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 17 at Porter Library from 3-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, at Rocky Run Elementary School from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 2 at Target (South Stafford) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 6 at Stafford Elementary from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9 at Olde Forge Neighborhood from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 11 at Staples from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 15 at Walmart (Ferry Farm) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 17 at Rockhill Elementary from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 19, in conjunction with Parks and Rec Juneteenth Celebration, TIME TBD
- Tuesday, June 21 at Target (Garrisonville) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28 at Rocky Run Elementary from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, in the Crystal Lake Neighborhood from 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19 at Conway Elementary from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23 at the SCPS Multicultural Fair (Bandy Athletic Field) from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.