The Stafford County Public Schools (SCPS) Collect for Kids: Back-to-School Supply Drive begins March 29, 2022 and concludes with a distribution event on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at North Star Early Education Center. Collect for Kids is an opportunity for the community to give back by providing students in need with school supplies. Thank you for generously supporting our students and staff.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List to send donations directly to the Alvin Y. Bandy Administrative Complex.
On-Site Collection Days
- Tuesday, March 29, at the Professional Development Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Kick-Off Event)
- Thursday, April 21, at the Howell Library from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17, at the Porter Library from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, at Rocky Run Elementary School from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 2, at Target (South Stafford) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 6, at Stafford Elementary School from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9, at the Olde Forge Neighborhood from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 11, at Staples from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 15, at Walmart (Ferry Farm) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 17, at Rockhill Elementary School from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21 at Target (Garrisonville) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28, at Rocky Run Elementary School from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, at Conway Elementary School from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23, at the SCPS Multicultural Fair (Bandy Athletic Field) from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Send your donations via mail
Office of Strategic Communication and Community Engagement
Attn: Hunter Berry
31 Stafford Avenue
Stafford, VA 22554
Sign up to be a volunteer. SCPS cannot distribute the items without your help. Volunteers are asked to attend the Collect for Kids Distribution Event tentatively schedule on Tuesday, August 2, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at North Star Early Childhood Education Center (101 Shepherds Way). Volunteers will pack boxes from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and load school representative vehicles from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All donations and supplies are due by Monday, August 1, 2022. Additional supply donations are gladly accepted throughout the year.
For questions or more information, contact the SCPS Community Engagement Manager, Hunter Berry, at email@example.com.