County Meet Information
MEET: Stafford County Middle Schools Track and Field Championship
DATE: April 27, 2022
TIME: 11:00 Field Events
3:00 Running Events
Scratch Meeting at 10:30
PLACE: STAFFORD HIGH SCHOOL
Field Events: April 27, 2022 – scratch meeting 10:30am in the press box.
- 11:00 – 12:30 Boys’ & Girls Long Jump
- 12:45 – 2:15 Boys’ & Girls’ Triple Jump
- 11:00 Girls’ High Jump, followed by Boys’ High Jump
- 11:00 Girls’ Shot Put, followed by Boys’ Shot Put
- 11:00 Boys’ Discus, followed by Girls’ Discus
- If girls are competing in HIGH jump and other field events. Send them to HIGH first and have someone check them in at the other event. They will be worked into the other event. Please make sure they report IMMEDIATELY after they finish High Jump.
Running Events: April 27, 2022 - start at 3:00pm
All coaches and competitors MUST be in the bleachers with the exception of the hurdle crew from Dixon-Smith Middle.
- No one will be allowed at the finish line.
- Competitors are to report to the bullpen when their event is called.
- Heats must stay as printed
- 3 Heats of all sprints
- 4 heats of 400m in lanes
- 2 heats of the 800m
- All distance races will be in packs.
- 2400m will run after the 200m dash and before the 4x400m relay. (according to VHSL order of events)
Degrees and Certifications: