Welcome to the 2018-2019 Softball season at Shirley Heim. The coaches are very excited about the team this year and are looking forward to an excellent season. We expect each girl to do their best every day and to be a supportive teammate at all times.
If you need to get in touch with one of us in order to let us know of an absence or a concern that you have, please feel free to email us.
Coach Becky Wilson - email@example.com
Coach Mariah Cantlin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players must attend practice every day (3:15-5:15)
- If you are unable to attend a practice, Mrs. Wilson or Ms. Cantlin must be notified BEFORE you miss.
- If a practice is missed, a written note or email is required/.
- If practice is cancelled an announcement will be made and a message will be sent out through email or phone call.
- All players MUST be in school for the day in order to practice and play in games. In order to play in games, you have to be in school the entire day, not come in late or leave early. This is a county policy.
Team Picture Day: March 26, Lifetouch order forms will be given to softball players before pictures and need to be returned if you would like to have photographs of your softball player.
Mandatory Parent Meeting and Concussion Video: March 21 from 5:00-6:00 (Forum)