September 5th, 6th, and 7th 3:00-5:15
Location: Front Gym
Students need to be picked up promptly at 5:15
No Spectators Please
Bring a water bottle, wear appropriate tennis shoes and workout clothes (t-shirt and workout shorts)
No jewelry or gum is allowed.
You Must have a current VSHL physical in order to tryout for the team (dated on/after
May 1, 2018). The VSHL form can be found under Resources or can be picked up in the main office.
Your tryouts will consist of passing, setting, serving/receiving, hitting/attacking,
jumps/footwork, speed/agility, offense/defense, ball control,
learning basic volleyball skills, game strategy,
coachability, commitment and good
You will be running the mile for a time and should be able to run the mile in under
Volleyball Information and Announcements
1. "Golden Rule" Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
2. Enjoy yourself and promote enjoyment for others.
3. Be responsible for your actions.
4. Have an open mind to others' weaknesses and have a forgiving attitude.
5. Have PRIDE in one's performance and one's team.
6. Be a friend, not an enemy, and create a positive environment.
7. Encourage others to do or be their best.
8. Sportsmanship should be contagious.
9. Remember it is a privilege to participate.
10. Practice sportsmanship in all situations at all costs.