Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year!!
Use the links to the left to find important SOL resources. Check back often to see updated calendars and schedules.
If you have questions, please contact the SOL Coordinator, Lori Thompson at email@example.com or (540) 658-6080 Ext. 4281
Fall 4X4 testing dates:
All Science- January 21st at 9:30 AM
Reading (Fall semester and year-long)- January 22nd at 9:30 AM
All History- January 25th at 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM
Writing (Fall semester only)- January 25th at 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
All Math- January 26th at 9:30 AM
- All students providing their own transportation must report through the main doors and have their temperature checked and answer the COVID questionnaire.
- All students riding the bus will enter the building through the bus loop door to have their temperature checked and answer the COVID questionnaire.
- All students need to bring their school-issued Chromebook fully charged.
- All students need to bring a pencil.
- All students must wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot distance while in the building.
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered and served in the classrooms.