Car Rider Lane Guidelines
- Car riders may only be dropped off and picked up within the designated car rider zone (By the main school entrance).
- Morning, student drop-off begins at 8:30 (when staff is present and on duty).
- Drivers should remain in cars.
- Students MUST wait for clearance from School Crossing Guards to proceed to and from vehicles.
- All students should be loaded and unloaded through passenger side doors (Curb Side). This is very important!
- Passing is Not Permitted in Car Rider Zone. Like school bus loading and unloading zones, violators will have license plates turned over to the Stafford County Sheriff’s department.