Welcome Conway Cougars! I am positive that we are going to have a wonderful 2018-2019 school year.
Our program provides developmentally appropriate learning experiences for young children with developmental delays and/or other disabilities, as well as typically developing preschoolers. We have three wonderful paraprofessionals-- Ms. Lisa is with the preschool in the morning. Ms. April is with the preschool in the afternoon. Ms. Courtney works from 10:30-2:30.
The preschool program is based upon a child development curriculum. The guiding principles for such an approach are:
- Children learn best through their active involvement with people, material, events, and ideas.
- Consistent adult support and respect for children's choices, thoughts, and actions strengthen a child's self-esteem, feelings of responsibility, self-control, and knowledge.
- Children learn best when immersed in a positive, consistent, and predictable routine.
- Children greatly benefit from a language-enriched environment.
Please check back occasionally for new information and important dates.
February 14th-Early Release-AM dismisses at 11am; no PM preschool
February 18th-Presidents Day-No school
Below is the preschool list:
3 packages baby wipes
(2) 3 pack of anti-bacterial wipes (i.e Clorox or Lysol wipes *generic version works as well)
1 pack of glue sticks
1 package of small paper plates
3 package of large paper plates
3 packages each of quart and sandwich bags
Diapers (if needed)
Change of clothes/underwear-please label everything
Daily snack (AM class only)