Welcome to 4th Grade!!!
My name is Danielle Chambers and this is my 8th year teaching 4th grade! I absolutely love it and I know you will too.
Ms. Newton and I have been teaching together for 7 years. We work hard every day to ensure that the kids are learning all that they can. We love our jobs and definitely love to have fun!
I can't wait to meet everyone this Thursday!
You may have noticed your child has been writing a color in his or her agenda near where I place a sticker. The color indicates how their day went.
- Gold plus a number means your child ended his or her day at the top of the clip chart (gold) and received a certain number of tallies. Tallies are given for going above and beyond and also for good behavior.
- Gold means your child ended his or her day at the top fo the clip chart, which is wonderful!
- Green means he or she had a good day but may have made a mistake at some point during the day.
- Yellow means your child moved his or her clip at least twice down the clip the chart day. Yellow indicates we need to try harder the next day.
- Red means your child moved his or her clip down the chart at least three times. Red will sometimes mean a call or email home because today may have not been the best day.
Please make sure that you have headphones this year, as we will be using them every day! :-)