Please click here to view information reagrding our Return to Learn on Monday, November 9th. Do not hestistate to contact me with any questions or concerns!
You may have noticed your child has been writing a color in his or her agenda near where I place a sticker. The color indicates how their day went.
- Gold plus a number means your child ended his or her day at the top of the clip chart (gold) and received a certain number of tallies. Tallies are given for going above and beyond and also for good behavior.
- Gold means your child ended his or her day at the top fo the clip chart, which is wonderful!
- Green means he or she had a good day but may have made a mistake at some point during the day.
- Yellow means your child moved his or her clip at least twice down the clip the chart day. Yellow indicates we need to try harder the next day.
- Red means your child moved his or her clip down the chart at least three times. Red will sometimes mean a call or email home because today may have not been the best day.
Please make sure that you have headphones this year, as we will be using them every day! :-)