Welcome to Mr. Nunnally's Super Scholars!! I am looking forward to a great year with your child. Please be aware that my site will be undergoing many changes over the course of the year.
I want to make sure that I keep you well informed of the things going on in our class. The best way to do this is for you to download the Canvas Parent app on your device. I will also provide a Remind 101 link during our first Google Meet conference. Please be sure to check Canvas on a regular basis for any new links, updated long term homework assignments/projects, and other important information I need you to be aware of.
Tips For Parents While Your Child Is Learning Asynchronously:
- Keep a daily routine.
- Take brain breaks as needed and allow opportunities to recharge. GoNoodle.com offers physical activities.
- Encourage problem solving.
- Play games and try to make the learning fun.
- Create and discuss ground rules and expectations/boundaries.
- Let kids share ownership of their learning.