Previous Student Records Request

  • Make a Previous Student Records Request

    Please Note:  The previous student record request service below is for alumni, withdrawn students, corporations, employment verification, and legal requests of our high school requesting official transcripts, immunization records, and/or other records.  Current students enrolled at our high school should not use the service below and can make requests from our Counseling Center.


    Our school division uses ScribOrder, by Scribbles Software, for you to make a student records request.  To make a request, point your Web browser to:

    Comments (-1)