BP ATHLETICS BOOSTER CLUB
Who Are We?
BPHS Athletic Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization, dedicated to the enhancement of the athletic experience of BPHS athletes, students, parents, faculty and fans through the encouragement of positive athletic opportunities, school spirit and the scholarship of student athletes. Guided by a yearly elected board of directors, the ABC supports ALL BPHS athletic programs through donations of time, materials and money.
What have we done?
To date we have been able to:
- Provide (5) $1000 Scholarships within the past 3 years
- Purchase State Championship Rings for 10 Wrestling Team Members
- Purchase a Game Ready Therapy Compression Machine and Medco Muscle Stimulator and UltraSonic Therapy Machine for rehab of injured athletes
- Assist with the purchase of the Washing Machine for the Athletic Dept. laundry room
- Purchased new and larger stadium chairs in the gym for indoor athletic events
- Purchased spirit flags which serve as spirit banners at ALL athletic events
- Donate several spirit wear items to future and current BPHS students
Why we need your help?
All funds raised go directly back into the support and benefit of the BPHS athletics, through purchases like those mentioned above, we have goals to provide
scholarships and possibly athletic summer camp scholarships to selected athletes. We would like to assist with any of the needs that the coaches,
athletes, trainers or students may needJoin us the second Tuesday of every month for our membership meeting!