We are hosting a Teacher Job Fair on Monday, June 3, 2019. This Teacher Job Fair will be held from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Courthouse Community Center, Room A, 29 Stafford Avenue, Stafford, VA 22554. Please click here to register for this event.
Critical Shortage Area Travel Reimbursement
A Travel Reimbursement is applicable for candidates who sign a contract with Stafford County Public Schools and for the below enumerated critical shortage teaching endorsement areas:
- Special Education
- Elementary Education PreK-6
- Middle Education Grades 6-8
- Career and Technical Education
- Mathematics Grades 6-12 (including Algebra 1)
- School Counselor PreK-12
- English (Secondary)
- Science (Secondary)
- World Languages PreK-12
- Health and Physical Education PreK-12
- English Language Learners/English as a Second Language
- History and Social Science (Secondary)
The Travel Reimbursement includes:
- A one-time mileage round trip up to 500 miles from the residence listed on their application at the US General Services Administration rate. Mileage reimbursement form required.
- The expenses of a two night stay in an approved Stafford County hotel, receipts required, and room expense only.
- A food allowance for two travel days and for one full day. (US General Services Administration rates apply).