Our Mission

  • To enhance student learning by providing high quality and nutritious meals with outstanding customer service.


  • Wednesday, May 25th will be the last day for Curbside Meal Service at North Stafford High and Stafford Senior High. There is no school meal pick up service during the summer.

  • Beginning in the school year 2022-2023, students will resume paying for meals. Families are encouraged to complete the new free and reduced meal application starting July 1st at Schoolcafe (www.schoolcafe.com/SCPS-Nutrition). More information is forthcoming.

  • 2021-2022 P-EBT Update

  • COVID-19 Financial Hardship

  • P-EBT Temporary Food Benefits

Contact Information

  • Brian Williams, Executive Director of School Nutrition
    Phone: (540) 654-9040
    Alternative Phone: (540) 654-9047
    Fax: (540) 371-7928
    Email: williamsbk@staffordschools.net
    Hours:  7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.


    Justin Freeman, Supervisor of School Nutrition
    Phone: (540) 654-9040
    Alternative Phone: (540) 654-9050
    Fax: (540) 371-7928
    Email: freemanja@staffordschools.net
    Hours:  7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

School Nutrition Non-discrimination Statement

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.