Do Not Use Joyce Street as a Turnaround
Please do not use Joyce Street as a turnaround and entry point to the main entrance of the school. When entering our school from Garrisonville Road/Route 610 West, only use the left turn lane.
Map of North Stafford High School and Surrounding Area
Directions to Our High School
Our physical school address is:
839 Garrisonville Road
Stafford, VA 22554
School zone signs will indicate that you are nearing our school.
From the North via Interstate I-95:
1. Take I-95 South towards Richmond.
2. Merge onto Garrisonville Road/VA-610 West via Exit 143B. (3.2 miles)
3. Turn left onto Wolverine Way. The school will be located directly in front. If you reach the intersection of Garrisonville Road/VA-610 West and Shelton Shop Road/VA-648, you've gone a little too far.
From the South via Interstate I-95:
1. Take I-95 North towards Washington.
2. Take the VA-630 exit, Exit 140, towards Stafford.
3. Turn left onto VA-630/Courthouse Road.
4. Turn right onto Winding Creek Road/VA-628. (1.9 miles)
5. Turn right onto Shelton Shop Road/VA-648. (0.4 miles)
6. Turn right onto Garrisonville Road/VA-610 East. (0.2 miles)
7. Turn right onto Wolverine Way. The school will be located directly in front. If you reach Parkway Boulevard, you've gone a little too far.
From the West via Garrisonville Road/VA-610 West:
1. Travel east on Garrisonville Road/VA-610 East.
2. Turn right onto Wolverine Way. The school will be directly in front. If you reach Parkway Boulevard, you're gone a little too far.
Map directions are provided by MapQuest®.
Welcome Visitors to Our High School!
When visiting our school during normal hours of operation, Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-3:00 PM, all visitors will use the main entrance and enter through our main office.
Past graduates and most visitors that want to visit with our "Staffulty" and/or tour the building must enter the building after 2:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
To schedule a guided tour of our building, please make an appointment with our school by contacting our Office Manager, Sandra Duenas, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Guided tours will last approximately 15-20 minutes. Tours are held Monday-Thursday, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM by appointment only. A tour will be provided by a member of our school administration.
For security reasons, you will be required to furnish a valid State or Government issued ID before conducting business in our building.
Your ID will be scanned through our security, computer system to identify possible threats to our school. This is a normal procedure for all visitors and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding. The system will scan your ID and check State and Federal databases for restrictions. Your information will not be sold or given to third parties.
Parking, Loading, and Delivery Areas
All directions below are based off of entering our campus through the main entrance, located at the intersection of Garrisonville Road/VA-610 and Wolverine Way.
Deliveries for Commercial Vehicles
From the main entrance, take your first left at the tennis courts. Travel down the access road. The school will be towards the right. Use caution when entering the curve and take your second right into the loading dock area. If you have reached the cul-de-sac, you've gone a little too far.
Parking for Our Visitors During the School Day
From the main entrance, take your first left at the tennis courts. Take the second right into the parking lot. Visitor parking spaces are marked by placards on the right-hand side of parking lot, closet to the main entrance of our school.
Parking for Our Visitors at All Other Times
From the main entrance, take your first left at the tennis courts. Take either your first or second right into the parking lot.
Loading/Unloading for Non-Commercial Vehicles
From the main entrance, travel to the first set of stop signs. At the intersection, take a left and stop at the main entrance doors by the flag poles.
Loading/Unloading for Buses
From the main entrance, travel to the first set of stop signs. Travel straight through the intersection and stop at the second stop sign at the end of the roadway. Turn left and travel around the curve until you reach the bus loading area. A parking area is provided for buses directly across from the bus loading ramp.