Destiny Discover Great Things Now!
Stafford students can access their library accounts anywhere there's internet using the Destiny Discover app (free in the App Store or Playstore), the search box above, or the link below.
What is it for?
- Search the SHS library collection by title, keyword, author, or genre
- Check your account status: When are your books due? Do you have any fines for lost materials?
- Put materials on hold: We hold items for 7 days after they are checked-in
- Have Destiny generate your citations for research
- Write reviews, mark favorites, create personal collections for projects or interests
If you're without a device, Destiny Discover is available on all school computers and on iPads in the library.
To get to Destiny from the link below: Select Stafford High School from the list of county schools, and choose "Destiny Discover" from the left-hand menu. Users can log in using thier Novell/Zenworks information (not the Google accounts) in the upper right corner of the program. If you have any trouble finding, logging in, or using our catalog or Desiny Discover, please stop by and ask a library staff member for help.
7:15 - 3:30 Monday - Thursday
7:15 - 2:30 Friday
Ms. Ashwood, Librarian
Mrs. Whited, Librarian
Mrs. Bellinger, Assistant
There are no upcoming events to display.
We're on a mission to clear out our storage rooms and make way for a makerspace. A makerspace is where a community gets together to create, design, and learn together (or apart but knowing we've got your back)! We hope teachers will reserve it for projects but more so, we hope students will try new things and create passion projects. The makerspace is for everyone and its biggest assets are the people in it who are willing to help.
- A Jellybox 3-D printer (Mr. Crawford's pet tech)
- A greenscreen (see Ms. Sutton for recording devices and training)
- Yarn crafting supplies
- Keva planks for engineering
- A Cricut machine (cuts, creases, draws--for t-shirts, decals, 3-D paper sculptures . . . see Ms. Ashwood)
- Tempera, construction paper, scissors, gluesticks, crayons, colored pencils
- Stamping kits
- Paper airplane engineering kit and Google Classroom (see Ms. Whited)
- Paper pot maker tools and potting soil (see Ms. Ashwood to make baby plants)
To keep us creating, donate to our Library Activity fund in-person or online through Adopt a Classroom here.