"I NEVER LOSE! I EITHER WIN OR LEARN" - Anonymous
Let’s Go, Lady Tigers!!
A.G. Wright Middle School
Lady Tiger Volleyball
- Students must have a completed physical on file dated on/after May 1, 2021
- Tryouts begin in August
- Attendance during tryouts is mandatory unless an emergency situation arises!
- Please come prepared for both indoor (sneakers) and outdoor (appropriate clothing) tryouts!
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle with their name on it.
- Player equipment is optional for tryouts, but knee pads are recommended.
Variables being measured during tryouts:
- Game situations
- Conditioning (speed/agility/footwork)
- Ball Control
- Athletes will be evaluated for each of the categories listed above based upon a Three Point Scale: (3) Outstanding, (2) Average, (1) Poor
- If any grade/conduct issues arise during the tryouts, they will be handled on an individual basis.
- Please have rides here promptly at the end of each tryout day.
- Spectators are NOT allowed during the tryout process!
***ATTENTION ALL STUDENT ATHLETES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM… YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS. YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE/SURVEY ON THE VOLLEYBALL WEB PAGE.
If you are planning on trying out for volleyball please complete the following questionnaire. Tryouts will begin shortly after the start of school in August 2022. Tryouts will run from 4:30 - 6:00 at A.G. Wright Middle School. Do NOT come to tryouts without a current 2022-23 VHSL Physical signed and dated by a doctor.
Meet the Coach
Degrees and Certifications: