"I NEVER LOSE! I EITHER WIN OR LEARN" - Anonymous
Let’s Go, Lady Tigers!!
2021 A.G. Wright Middle School
Lady Tiger Volleyball
- Students must have a completed physical on file dated on/after May 1, 2021
- Tryouts begin Monday, August 16th from 3:05-5:15
- Attendance during tryouts is mandatory unless an emergency situation arises!
- Please come prepared for both indoor (sneakers) and outdoor (appropriate clothing) tryouts!
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle with their name on it
- Player equipment is optional for tryouts but knee pads are recommended
Variables being measured during tryouts:
- Game situations
- Conditioning (speed/agility/footwork)
- Ball Control
- Athletes will be evaluated for each of the categories listed above based upon a Three Point Scale: (3) Outstanding, (2) Average, (1) Poor
- If any grade/conduct issues arise during the tryouts, they will be handled on an individual basis.
- Please have rides here promptly at 5:15 p.m. at the end of each tryout day
- Spectators are NOT allowed during the tryout process!
***ATTENTION ALL STUDENT ATHLETES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM… YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS. YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE/SURVEY ON THE VOLLEYBALL WEB PAGE.
If you are planning on trying out for volleyball please complete the following questionnaire. Tryouts will begin August 16, 2021 from 3:05 - 5:15 at A.G. Wright Middle School. Do NOT come to tryouts without a current 2021-2022 VHSL Physical signed and dated by a doctor.
Meet the Coach
Degrees and Certifications: