"I NEVER LOSE! I EITHER WIN OR LEARN" - Anonymous
Let’s Go, Lady Tigers!!
We are so proud of all the student athletes who tried out for the volleyball team this season. It was exciting to see so many students take interest in this sport. Thank you for your hard work and positive energy during the try-outs. Congratulations to the 2022 Lady Tiger Volleyball Team:
22 Practicing Manager
Please be dressed, ready for practice, and seated in the gym at 4:15. Rides must be here by 6:15.
Coach Miller & Coach McDaneld
A.G. Wright Middle School
Lady Tiger Volleyball
- Students must have a completed physical on file dated on/after May 1, 2022
- Tryouts begin on August 11, 2022.
- Attendance during tryouts is mandatory unless an emergency situation arises!
- Please come prepared for both indoor (sneakers) and outdoor (appropriate clothing) tryouts!
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle with their name on it.
- Player equipment is optional for tryouts, but knee pads are recommended.
Variables being measured during tryouts:
- Game situations
- Conditioning (speed/agility/footwork)
- Ball Control
- Athletes will be evaluated for each of the categories listed above based upon a Three Point Scale: (3) Outstanding, (2) Average, (1) Poor
- If any grade/conduct issues arise during the tryouts, they will be handled on an individual basis.
- Please have rides here promptly at the end of each tryout day.
- Spectators are NOT allowed during the tryout process!
***ATTENTION ALL STUDENT ATHLETES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM… YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS. YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE/SURVEY BEFORE TRYOUTS. THE LINK IS LISTED BELOW UNDER THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION.
Meet the Coach
Degrees and Certifications: