The purpose of the Student Accommodation Report (SAR) is to provide an annual comprehensive look at the school facility use to include review of building capacity, student membership, and attendance boundaries. The SAR details both demographic and facility data used to support decisions related to school facility utilization for the coming school year. Specific information about each school is provided, as well as an overall description of membership and capacity throughout the school division.
The following information is detailed in the SAR:
- Stafford County residential development overview
- Student membership history and forecast
- Student membership forecast methodology
- Multi-year student membership forecast by grade level
- One-year student membership forecast by school and grade level
- School building capacity and utilization
- School attendance area maps and boundary changes
- Feeder patterns
- Special education program placements
Please contact the Department of Facilities and Maintenance for a copy of the report.