Girl's basketball tryouts will begin on Monday, October 21st from 3-5pm.
Girls that are trying out must have a VHSL physical on file. Please turn them in to the front office. Girls that do not have a VHSL physical filled out by parent/guardian, student-athlete, and medical profressional will not be able to stay or tryout.
There will be three days of try outs. The final roster will be posted in the girl's locker room.
Welcome to the Lady Tigers Basketball page. Coach Russell and Coach Wagnon are looking forward to a great season! If you have any questions please email Coach Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Russell Dunn
Hi Lady Tigers and family! My name is Coach Russell ...also known as Coach Dunn (married on August 31, 2019). I am in my third year of teaching Physical Education at A.G. Wright.
Last year I was the assistant coach for the girl's basketball team, and this year I will be taking on the head coaching position.
I also coach girl's lacrosse at Stafford High School in the Spring.
Looking forward to an amazing season!!
Tryouts will be October 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. All tryout days will run from 3:00-5:00pm. Cuts will be made after Wednesdays tryout. The final roster will be posted in the girl's locker room.
The team will begin regular practices on Thursday October 24th from 3:00-5:00.
Please have all rides at AGW by 5:10pm for prompt pick up.
Things to know:
- All grade levels are eligible to play.
- A VHSL physical is required for all students trying out. All pages must be filled out. You can visit www.vhsl.org to download or print the form.
- Physicals must be from no earlier than May 2019.
- Please come dressed appropriately for tryouts with athletic shoes (preferably basketball shoes)
- Bring a water bottle to tryouts. You should be drinking water throughout the school day to prepare as well