BPHS Parent-Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
The Brooke Point High School Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) is an all-volunteer organization that includes parents, teachers, staff, and students working together to support the mission and vision of Brooke Point High School.
PTSO Membership - We need you! Sign Up Today!
Welcome to Brooke Point High School. We at the PTSO invite you to become a member. Membership in the PTSO at Brooke Point is not automatic. You must choose to actively join by completing a membership form and paying membership dues. PTSO membership is only $10 per family or $5 per teacher/staff member per year. To become a member, you need to download and complete the appropriate PTSO Membership Form (Family or Teacher/Staff) located under PTSO Files, and return it to the main office with your membership dues (cash or check made payable to BPHS PTSO).
Your membership dues help support the following activities:
- Teacher/Classroom assistance
- PTSO Scholarships
- Hospitality/Appreciation for all School Personnel throughout the year including Open House meal
- BPHS's Student Renaissance Program
- Attendance at PTSO monthly meetings helps keep you informed of school events and gives you an opportunity to make a difference
- Many PTSO volunteer opportunities including weekly Muffin Cart (Wednesdays and Thursdays each week). Muffin Cart proceeds fund BPHS PTSO After Prom.
President - Melissa Dileo
Vice President - Lisa Rulapaugh
Secretary - vacant
Treasurer - Lauren Bass
Membership Chair - Kim Correa
Hospitality Chair - Rose Sutton
Scholarship Chair - Sharon Foley
Student Member Liaison - Shawn Durand
Fundraising Chair - vacant
After Prom Chair - vacant
Please contact the PTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook
Join our Remind