Student Parking Passes
Parking passes for the 2019 – 2020 school year will be on sale on August 6th and 7th, from 10 to 12:30 PM. Students wanting to purchase a permit will need to fulfill the following requirements:
1. Have not been excessively tardy, absent, and /or dismissed early during the 2018/2019 school year. According to the Student Handbook, students may be denied the privilege of obtaining a Parking Permit due to being excessively tardy and /or absent. In case of excessive absences and/or tardies, obtaining a Parking Permit will be at the Principal’s discretion and a Parking Contract may have to be signed.
2. Have a valid Driver’s License. No parking passes will be issued to students with a Learner’s Permit.
3. Print and fill out the Parking Permit Application form which is available on the official Stafford High School website. The form will not be accepted without the proper documentation (valid driver’s license, copy of current registration and current proof of insurance) and parental signatures.
4. Be in good standing at SHS. All past debts (dues, fees, text books) and current class dues must be paid in advance. Debts need to be paid separately. Please bring exact change and / or check, payable to SHS. Checks will need to have a printed address and phone number (can be added). If dues or fees were paid on line, please bring a receipt for the payment. We do not accept Debit or Credit Cards.
5. Parking Permits are $75 for the year. Parking permits need to be paid separately. Please bring exact change and / or check, payable to SHS. Checks will need to have a printed address and phone number (can be added). We do not accept Debit or Credit Cards.
Note: Permit holders may register additional vehicles. Please fill out an Additional Parking Permit Application (available on the official SHS website) for each additional vehicle. The form will not be accepted without the proper documentation (copy of current registration and current proof of insurance) and parental signatures.
The dates / times to purchase parking permits are:
Tuesday, August 6th, 2019: Seniors and Co-op only from10 am – 12:30 pm
Wednesday, August 7th, 2019: Seniors, Co-op, and Juniors from 10 am – 12:30 pm
Monday, August 12th, 2019: Sophomores will be eligible to purchase a parking pass afte the first day of school.
Students and parents, please park in the bus loop at SHS and enter the school via Entrance #4.
Please call 540-371-7200 if you have questions or need further information.