Deadline May 15, 2017 MUST BE RETURNED TO MRS. DOBSON IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
The recipient must be a graduating senior at Colonial Forge in good academic standing.
Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better
Must have financial need, as determined by the high school's Scholarship Selection Committee.
Please attach a copy of the acceptance letter of your final college decision. Checks will be sent directly to the college/university.Nationwide Insurance Scholarship Application.docx 25.55 KB (Last Modified on May 8, 2017)
Deadline May 15, 2017
Seniors in good standing are eligible to win Colonial Forge Eagle Scholarships which will be payable directly to the two-or four-year college they will attend next year. The amount of the scholarship is dependent upon the number of successful applicants. Selection of scholarship recipients will be based upon academic achievement and school involvement.CFHS Eagle Scholarship application.doc 24.00 KB (Last Modified on April 26, 2017)
Deadline May 12, 2017
The Dorothy Wolf Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for Stafford County Public Schools. Recipients of this scholarship must be seniors accepted into and planning to attend either The University of Virginia or the University of Mary Washington. The award may vary annually: however, the least amount that will be awarded to each student is $1,000.
Please complete the application and return to Mrs. Dobson in Counseling. The application can also be found on the website http://dorothywolfscholarsh.wixsite.com/scholarshipDWS Highs School 2017.pdf 248.27 KB (Last Modified on April 25, 2017)
Deadline May 31, 2017
- High school seniors (at least 17 years of age) or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Pursuing a degree in one of the following fields:
- Broadcast Journalism
How to Apply:
- To be applying for the scholarship you must register yourself through the given link, when you created your account. Be sure to add tiegelmemorial-at-scholarshipamerica.org to your contacts or address book: https://www.scholarsapply.org/tiegelmemorial/register.php?
- You should also submit an Applicant Appraisal Form. You can download the form through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/uploads/tiegl/AA.pdf
Please see the website for complete details. https://www.scholarsapply.org/tiegelmemorial/
Deadline May 17, 2017
1.Down load the application.
2.Follow the rules found at: www.staffordgop.com
3. Do a 750-word essay and a 5-min video on: “The Importance of American Values”
Submit forms, essay and video by Midnight 17 May 2017 to : GOPScholarship2017@gmail.com